Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is Sopot Odessa Ewa Hronowska based in Sopot (81 – 759) at ul. Bohaterów Monte Cassino 54, with NIP number: 585-133-63-52, REGON number: 810475070, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
Personal data inspector
We have appointed a Personal Data Inspector (person responsible for the correct processing of personal data). Inspector’s contact details: e-mail: email@example.com or in writing to the address of our headquarters.
Purposes and basis of processing
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to enter into a contract with you and perform that contract (the legal basis for processing is the necessity to perform a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract)
- for analytical purposes, such as selecting services that meet our customers’ needs, optimizing our services based on the course of sales and post-sales support (the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest)
- for archiving purposes to secure information in case of a legal need to prove facts (the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest)
- to conduct customer satisfaction surveys and verify the quality of our services (the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest)
- for direct marketing purposes (the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest)
- to send a newsletter (the legal basis for processing is your consent)
- to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, such as related to accounting (the legal basis for processing is the necessity to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the administrator)
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
- authorized employees,
- subcontractors who we use for providing services,
- suppliers responsible for IT system servicing,
- entities such as banks and payment operators who handle the ordering process,
- service providers such as accounting, legal, audit, consulting, courier, and postal companies who deliver shipments to you,
- marketing agencies (for marketing services),
- business partners whose offer complements ours,
- entities or authorities authorized by law.
Data processing period
The processing period of your personal data depends on the purpose of their processing, therefore:
- we process personal data until the end of the limitation period for potential claims under the contract,
- personal data obtained for marketing purposes, in the case of data processing based on consent – we process until you withdraw your consent to their processing for this purpose, and in the case of data processing based on our legitimate interest – until the duration of marketing campaigns or until an objection is raised
- We process personal data until we no longer have a legal obligation to process personal data.
We use systems for automated decision-making, so we can automatically adjust certain marketing content to your needs, i.e. perform profiling, using the data we have about you. Based on this information, we assign you a profile from the point of view of offering you our services or the services of our partners. Decisions made in this automated way influence the selection of products or services offered to you. Automated decision-making is based on your consent.
You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data in order to rectify it,
- deletion of your personal data,
- restrictions on the processing of your personal data,
- object to further processing of personal data,
- transfer of personal data.
Information about the voluntary nature of providing data
Providing personal data by you is voluntary, however, failure to provide certain personal data (identity, address details, e-mail address) may prevent us from providing you services electronically or from ordering a service or purchasing goods in the manner specified by you in the order form on our platform website.